Time & Location
About the event
Spring Power Mini Photo Shoots for a great cause! *
Please join us and support the "Being Me Project" on April 5th!
Our goal is to teach children + adults that no matter what, you should always love yourself. We hope through this project we can lower the rates of suicide and depression in children and adults.
Note to Clients: This Project was created by Trae Dawn and because of this your support means so much to her.
Please join us on April 5th or donate below. Thank you all!
*Spring Power Mini Photo Shoots for a great cause! *
All proceeds will go to this wonderful cause started by Trae Dawn. Please visit www.iambeingme.com for more info on the project.
What/When: On April 5, 2020 ( you may contact Trae if that date doesn't work for you- but you would like a session) we will be holding Spring Power Mini Photo Sessions ( 10 mins).
- Each person will receive their own session time- 10 mins
- 2 Digital Images of their choice/ from an online gallery
- Ability to Upgrade later for a discount
- Can be a family, individual, large family sessions, pets, senior portrait, etc.
- Ability to have your session with our VW vehicle that will be there!
- $40 + Bring a donation amount (any amount) the day of your shoot.
- If you don't want a photo session but would like to donate please go to: https://donorbox.org/beingme
- Want to be a part of this project and website? You, your child, or family can record a short video clip with Trae while at your session; if you choose. You will tell us why you are unique and why its important to not let others bring you down or why it's important to be yourself.
- If you consent you will receive an extra digital image!
If you cannot make it to the shoot or do not want to come you can still purchase this session as a donation to this cause. You may also gift it to someone!
Our goal is to teach children + adults that no matter what, you should always love yourself. Through this project we can lower the rates of suicide and depression in children and adults.
IAMBEINGME.COM and The "Being Me" Project is about being yourself and not letting anyone get you down! We are all unique and different in our own way.
We should embrace our differences and not let the negative attitudes of others bring us down.
We may not be able to stop all of the bullies in the world, but we can change the way they make us feel. We don't have to let their negativity bring us down.
Please join us in bringing awareness to being unique and loving ourselves no matter what others may say or think.